Monday, September 3, 2007

A bag costs from 180000 to 10000 RP

If you have been to Island Bali, you won’t miss Buda Palace. Between watching the dancing show in Buda Palace, and next destination, most tourists would like to go to the traditional market, including hundreds of Chinese People from the big tour bus.

I wonder if local people have been trained by the tourists, shop-keepers will give you a big range about pricing. This is the experience that I have just gone last week. Last Saturday, I was asking the price of a bag in the market. The young lady tried to make me laugh by speaking her poor Chinese and told me RP 180,000 genteelly. RP 180,000? Almost NT$ 600! The price is like the price in Taiwanese bag shops. So I express that I want to leave. Suddenly, she can’t stop saying “how about 100,000? 80,000? 50,000? 10,000? Or just say a price? To be honest, I was losing my interests at that time, and feel crazy. That bag, not really looks pretty anymore after this situation.


No comments: