Monday, September 3, 2007

Shopping or Swimming?

I was really struggling while choosing a pool afternoon or mall afternoon. Then, I am glad to stay in the hotel. Not only because of the beautiful sunshine and the atmosphere by the pool, but also I really want to try different tourism style. Away from the air-conditioner, go to the sun and enjoy the differences from the life that I used to have in Taipei city. I asked myself “is it related to the culture differences again?” Yes, I think so. Eastern people have been taught to search for the goal of different life decays. 30, 40, 50…, but we have no concept about how to live with a personal life.

Therefore, for the short trip of our life, we should get as much as we could. That means that it should include the souvenirs. If we just stay by the pool and swimming, what could we get after the trip? A brown-skin body? Wow, that would be terrible for the woman. Because “one white” can cover ten “ugly” Chinese people used to say.

No comments: