Monday, September 3, 2007

Hello, “Oh enki des ga?”

I was not that surprised while more than 30 people say “koniziwa” to me. Is this because that too many Japanese shopping here in Bali? We easily see many Japanese while traveling aboard, but why not Chinese. I think that this is the culture difference again. Now in Taiwan, most people still believe that saving money is more important than anything. If you know how to save money, that means you have a good personality.

My father is a businessman, so we have more chance to “spend money” in our life. Asking ladies to clean, calling “delivery dinner” or seeking further study life. I am really lucky to have a not-bad family, so I can enjoy more about my life. However, my mother still teaches us all the time, saving money is so important, especially for a woman. Once you have no husband or children, you will still have money for living. Thanks for my parents to giving me the working ability, I can still support my living. How about my next generation? Maybe they will have different thoughts while they face the same situation.

No comments: